Melinex® ST polyester films are recognized as the premier line of heat stabilized polyester films for printed electronics, flexible circuitry, optical display, membrane switch, and related industries.
There are a variety of perks when it comes to heat stabilized polyester films, and those are:
- Thermally stabilized at 150°C for 30 minutes (MD/TD shrinkage at <1%); ensures proper registration and performance of silver conductive inks
- High tensile strength permits higher film processing speeds
- Superior flatness for better web handling and higher yields
- High stiffness and caliper control allow thinner films to retain rigidity when inserted into reading devices
- Polyester films are inert and plasticizer free, meaning no surface migration over time
- Engineered surfaces with primer systems to remedy difficult adhesion challenges
Tekra offers the industry’s broadest inventory of DuPont Teijin Films™ Melinex® ST polyester products, and some of the most popular heat stabilized films in our stock include:
Contact us or give us a call when you’re ready to discuss the best heat stabilized film for your specific needs or application.